Lizz45ie

Default Runtime Error 9

I'm receiving a Runtime error 9 when trying to update a file that
contains a macro. I don't what is causing the error.

--
Lizz45ie
Lizz45ie's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23410

Chip Pearson

What line of code is causing the error? An error 9, "subscript
out of range," occurs when you're attempting to retrieve a
non-existant item from a collection.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Lizz45ie"
wrote in
message

I'm receiving a Runtime error 9 when trying to update a file
that
contains a macro. I don't what is causing the error.

--
Lizz45ie
Lizz45ie's Profile:
View this thread: