SGT Brian Ladley

Default Page number watermark

I have seen spreadsheet with a Page Number watermark that only display on the
screen and does not print. I cannot find anything online or in the Help docs
that says how to turn this feature on or off. I know it's something simple
and it really bugs me that I can't figure it out for myself. Please help.

--
SGT Brian Ladley
U.S. Army

Hi
Go to View|Normal, as opposewd to View|Page Break Preview

--
Andy.

"SGT Brian Ladley" wrote in
message ...
I have seen spreadsheet with a Page Number watermark that only display on
the
screen and does not print. I cannot find anything online or in the Help
docs
that says how to turn this feature on or off. I know it's something
simple
and it really bugs me that I can't figure it out for myself. Please help.

--
SGT Brian Ladley
U.S. Army
Joint Air Defense Operations Center