Catnip

Default How do I copy text from a cell into a comment?

I am trying to copy text from a worksheet cell into an existing comment box,
but the Paste function doesn't work. I can copy & paste from one Comment box
into another, but not from a cell. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Gary's Student

the trick is not to just click on a cell and do Edit Copy. Instead, select
the cell, then click on the formula bar and select the text from the formula
bar and copy.

When you then paste into the comment it should work.
--
Gary's Student