Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
kevinm

Default Is it possible to have rows labled A->Z and columns 0->n ?

I have a macro which fills cells on sheet2 with colors based on cells from
sheet 1. Sheet 2 is supposed to represent the physical pinout of a computer
chip I am designing.

The pinout diagrams published by the manufacturer show the top view of the
chip, the rows, from top to bottom are labled A - AP, the columns are labled
1 - 34. This is the reverse of how rows and columns are displayed in Excel.

I would like to change the labeling of the rows and columns in Excel to
match the pinout diagram printed in manufacturers datasheet, is this possible?

See page 279 of the following PDF file for an example of the pinout diagram
I am trying to represent in my spreadsheet:

http://direct.xilinx.com/bvdocs/userguides/ug075.pdf

thanks,

Kevin