jt76

Default sum multiple criteria where final range is text?

Im trying to do a sum((range=criteria)*(range=criteria)*(range
(containing text) )and when the two criterias are met I need to return
whatever text string is in my "range (containing text)", but all im
getting is #VALUE!

--
jt76
jt76's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23717