James Hamilton

Default Insert Rows

I have a spreadsheet that "ends" at row 28. After this row the screen is grey
and I there are no cells I can click into. It's as though I've reached the
row limit, yet I can insert rows so that the limit extends.

How do I reset this spreadsheet so that I can scroll down to the normal
number of rows (65,000 or so)?

Thanks!
JMB

sounds like the rows are hidden. select all cells on the worksheet by
clicking on the empty gray box just above and to the left of cell A1. Then
click on format/rows/unhide. if you have hidden columns you can do the same
for them (select all cells, click on format/columns/unhide).

If that doesn't work, check to see the scroll area of the worksheet. Ensure
your Control Toolbox toolbar is visible (go to view/toolbars and make sure
control toolbox is checked). then click on the properties button on the
control toolbox toolbar (2nd from the left). Look for the ScrollArea
property and see if anything is entered into that box (restricting the
worksheet to a specific range). Delete anything entered in the ScrollArea,
press Enter, and close the form.