Bobbie

Default Default Border Color Problem

I have Excel 2002.

When I try to add a border to a cell, the color defaults to light grey
instead of black, even though the color control under Format Cells
Border says "Automatic". How can I change the default color for
automatic to be black instead of light grey for ALL spreadsheets?

I've seen a similar string about this before, but there was never a
resolution that worked.

looking forward to your help!

bb

Biff

Hi!

One possibility:

GotoToolsOptionsView

Under Window Options make sure Gridlines color is set to Automatic.

Biff

oups.com...