lancish

Default VBA Excel Application on the Web

I have an EXCEL financial application written in VBA that I would like to
publish on the web. Does anyone know a product or way to do this -- and how
to protect it from hackers??!!
Dave Peterson

I don't know anything about publishing to the web, but if you're code is written
in VBA, then the only way to protect it from hackers is to keep it private.

Excel's protection (even project protection) is very weak.

You could keep many (most?) out of the project by:
(within the VBE)
tools|VBAProject Properties|Protection tab

(but it won't stop anyone who really cares.)

--

Dave Peterson