PUSH

Default automatically delete records w/duplicate address in excel

Don't have MS Access.
I have a voters list......w/lot of records with duplicate addresses.
IE married couple both vote and live at same address.
I only need one record for each address.
How can I automatically delete each record w/duplicate address keeping 1
record with that address?
Duke Carey

First off, do not work on the original file. Work on a copy!!

Go to Chip Pearson's site for a macro to do this

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/deleting.htm