SteveA

Default How to protect a shared excel document from deletion

we have an excel sheet that the shop floor updates during the day, however,
we have some problems with it being deleted by accident. Is there a way that
we can let all the users update the shared sheet, but not allow them the
option of deletein g the whole sheet!! We know that it is not done on
purpose, but sometimes the fingers walk without the brain knowing what is
going on, or the other way around.

Thanks

SteveA