Member

Default MS Query refresh question

I have a macro setup to refresh a MS Query that is pulling data from an Access database. 99% of the times it refreshes but occasionally it doesn't. Is there a way that I can set a marker or something that shows the date and time of the last sucessful refresh? That way the user will know if it didn't successfully refresh.

Thanks