Junior Member

Default A chart wont recognise selected data

Hi
I hope someone can help with this as it is driving me mad.
I am trying to produce 2 very simple pie charts with just two columns of data in each both of which are 7 rows. The first chart worked fine but the second is not recognising the data range and only picking up the final row in the first column despite it being correct in the data range when highlighted.

Any idea's