Junior Member

Default Transpose Question: Column to Multiple Rows

I am trying to take this huge data file and trying to arrange it properly for a presentation

What it looks like now.

City - City Container 20 Number
City - City Container 40 Number
City - City Container 40 Number

Then it repeats

The cities are duplicated. I already concatenated the cities and merged them into one line.

Now I want the data to look like this

Container 20 Container 40 Container 40
City - City Number Number Number

The data has roughly 1700+ line items

Cells would be
A2 - A5 for the Containers
B2 - B5 for the Numbers

I copied this into a new sheet to figure out how I can just transpose this data to have column A be the header, and column B go right under A in the proper form

Please advise.

Any help would be gracious and I would be in debt