tim

Default how do I highlite text within a cell (specific characters)

I am trying to high light specific characters within a cell. (similiar to the
way text can be high lighted in word.
Can this be done in Excell. I dont want to change the colour of the cell or
the colour of the text - but do want to high light specific parts of the text
with in a cell