Frantic Excel-er

Default Keep find box open while in spreadsheet

Hi...
I was wondering how I can keep my find box open while I am entering and
editing data in my spreadsheet. It is very frustrating to have to
continually select the find option, type in what I want to find, close the
window, do any changes or calcs, and then reopen to find the next. I am using
Excel 2000.

HELP!!!!!

Harald Staff

Hi

If you know a litttle VBA, build your own modeless Find - Replace dialog,
and add "find all", "search by format" and other cool features to it too.
Not only very useful, it's also great fun to do.

Best wishes Harald

"Frantic Excel-er" <Frantic skrev i
melding ...