Junior Member

Default Inserting photo into a protected sheet

I have a sheet that is setup to track collectables and I want to be able to protect the headings by protecting the sheet but I still want to be able to insert a photo. I tried to allow access to a block of cells while everyting else was protected but it doesn't work. Any suggestions?