Junior Member

Default Excel print not aligned on 2nd and subsequent pages of report

I have an excel file and when look at the cells, all of them are aligned to the left and have no spaces in front of the them. When I click Print, preview, it appears the same. However when I print it, the 1st page, everything is fine, but the 2nd and subsequent pages, all cells, including the headings appear to have a space in front of them - so everything is moved to the right by one space.

Any ideas
Attached Files
File Type: zip Test File.zip (22.9 KB, 91 views)