Mike Sharp

Default Date last edited

I would like to enter a field into the footer of an Excel document that
automatically displays the date and time the document was last edited. This
is possible in Word and Visio, but I can't find a way to do it in Excel. Is
it possible?
Bob Phillips

Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cacel As Boolean)
With ActiveWorkbook
.ActiveSheet.PageSetup.LeftHFooter = "Last saved on: " & _
Format(.BuiltinDocumentPropert*ies("Last Save Time"), _

"dd mmm yyyy")
End With
End Sub

goes in the ThisWorkbook code module.