Junior Member

Default Help With Phstat

Hello. I am new to the PHSTAT application in excel. Does anyone have experience with this?

I took probability and statistics about 8 years ago in college but don't remember much of the theory.

I am trying to feed in data so I can obtain a prediction. I was told PHSTAT could do that. I am not really sure because I have never used the program in college. It's all new to me.

Anyone with anything to add or comment, your welcome!!!

Thanks!!