Junior Member

Default ActiveX Control Text Rendering Oddly

Hello,

We've recently switched over to Excel 2007. We have several templates that we use at our work and some of the more complicated ones use the ActiveX controls. When we switched to Excel 2007 we noticed that the text for these controls does not render properly. Text on all ActiveX control buttons, dropdowns, checkboxes, etc come up squished and oddly sized (letters overlaping other letters, characters boxy, etc). I thought a simple solution would be to just change all of the ActiveX controls over to regular controls, but unfortunately they don't support all of the functionality that these templates require.
I searched for a solution to the ActiveX text problem and have been unsuccessful so far.
Has anyone ever experienced this before?

Here is an example of what I'm seeing: https://docs.google.com/drawings/edi...7DsJ XQ&hl=en
The top is the example of what's wrong and the bottom is how it should be.

Thanks,
Frank

Last edited by frankcatvertek : September 20th 10 at 07:11 PM