Junior Member

Default Setting printer area with macro?

Hey guys,

New to the forum but any help is appreciated. I need to be able to print this cash flow sheet like they way it is pictured in the attachment. However most of the time our clients have numerous lines that need to be hidden because they don't have all of the listed accounts. The hidden cells still correlate to other sheets. Any in this template if you hide a whole row you loose the other side's info. I know you can't hide single cells but is there a way I can use a macro to make it print like this. Or maybe split the worksheet in two?

Thanks
Hunter
Attached Images