Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditonal Format based on two different criteria

Hi all. In column A I have a list of a bunch of different test names. In
column D we have times associate with each test. I would like to make a
conditional format that will check column A for a specific test name and then
check to see if the time in column D meets a certain requirement. This is
what I have tried but can't seem to get it to work.

=AND($A$4="CBC",D$4$.0416)

Anyone got any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It should work...make sure your time really is greater than 0.416, and not
something like 0.41599999999

--
Best Regards,

Luke M