Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is there a way to insert a copied row into all aother tabbed table

I have a file with about 100 tabs along the bottom for other tables. I have
a row that I need to copy and insert into each one of those (at the top,
first row). I can copy and insert row into each tab individually but is
there a way to have this insert into all of them at once in the same place?