Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default pivot won't update.

Hi,
Iv got a pivot table in excel. Last night I made some updates in the
database by the pivot wont update.
Both the pivot and the database are in the same excel file but different
sheets. Im using Office 07 S2.
I tried to refresh manually or automatically but nothing works.
Also, when I double click on any pivot cell, I get the old database before
the last changes.
Can anyone help?