Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Exporting the values to excel error

Hi All,

I am trying to exporting the values as '10-02' and '10-03' from my developed
application (developed in .Net). These values are stored as 02-Oct and 3-Oct
respectively.

Can anyone throw some light on this?

Thanks,
Karthik
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You need to add ' before the numbers... since they represent dates Excel
converts them into dates...

If possible export them as '10-12 instead of 10-12