Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Conditional format to change row colour

I've looked at quite a few posts but can't seem to get this to work.

I have a spreadsheet with information about delivery dates and within forty
eight hours of the delivery date I have to provide information.

I need the row colour to change according to the date that is entered in
column J, if the current date is one day after the entered delivery date I
need the row to turn yellow. If the current day is two days after the
delivery date I need the row to turn orange and red if it's three days.