avk avk is offline
Junior Member

Default Two search category & two search terms

Hello friend

Using excel 2003. I have one excel file & in sheet1 i have lot of data. Data record as per below
column a1 : is header 1 to h1: is header 8
column a2 : application code
column b2 : partno
column c2 : description
column d2 : remark
column e2 : qty

Right now i have search only one base category & one search terms. i.e. search category : select header3 & search term : piston.

Actually i required two category & two search terms.
For example: If In first search category if i have select "Header 1" & enter in search term : "02.2115" (applicationcode) & another search category if i have select "Header 3" & enter in search term : "piston" (description).
If application is 02.2115 & description is piston, then which partno is used?

In search (list box) result i want to display
...applicationcode : " "
...partno : " "
...description : " "
...remark : " "

In view of the above please explain. Hope you will guide me. Thanks.

I have sample attach file
Attached Files
File Type: zip SEARCH1.zip (17.2 KB, 216 views)
avk avk is offline
Junior Member

Awaiting for reply.