Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Select Subset of Rows/Cols

I was given an Excel Spreadsheet (v2003) and asked to let the user print
subsets of data.
Is there a way to print out a subset of columns and rows (like using a SQL
statement)?

SELECT Name, Age FROM xxx WHERE State = 'CA'

For example:

Given:

Name State Age Height Weight
Bob CA 23 5'9" 160
Sam CA 26 6'0" 195
Bill NV 44 5'8" 170
Curt MN 35 6'2" 210
John CA 38 5'11" 200

Print:

Bob 23
Sam 26
John 38

I am somewhat familiar with Macros (although not Excel) and SQL.
It would also be alright just to copy the data to a new page.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Joe
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc