Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do i invert text in Excel

I have a row with a text string in it and I want to INVERT it, so that it
appears upside down. Is there any way to do this in Excel or is this more of
a graphic manipulation limited to Word or Visio?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

AFAIK you can only rotate cell text 90 degrees in either direction.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Eladb" wrote in message
I have a row with a text string in it and I want to INVERT it, so that it
appears upside down. Is there any way to do this in Excel or is this more
of
a graphic manipulation limited to Word or Visio?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

One way is to put your text in an out of the way location (even another worksheet).

Then edit|copy that cell (xl2003 menus)

The go to where you want the inverted text
Shift-Edit|Paste picture link.

Then you can rotate that picture as much as you want.

Be aware that it won't be as pretty as you want.