Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default EXCEL 2003/2007

I want to enter data in a cell in sheet1, data entered will accumulated in
sheet2 every time I save. Thus, a summary table is created in sheet2. Is
this possible in MS Excel? How will I do it? I would appreciate it the
answer to this query is also emailed to me at .
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes, that is possible. But you have to provide more detail about what you
want. You say that you will be entering data into ONE cell in sheet1. Will
that always be the same cell? If so, what cell? Then you say you want this
data to be "accumulated" in sheet2. Exactly how do you want this data
placed in sheet2? Where in sheet2 (column/row)? What about the next entry
you make in sheet1? Where do you want that to go in sheet2? Otto