Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CONVERT EXCEL DOCUMENT TO PDF FORMAT

i have an order form for my company on excel and i would like to send it on
pdf format can i convert my excel file easily to pdf format?

thanks

rosy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Depends. I think xl2007 has saving as a pdf built-in (actually, it's separate
download, but it integrates into the SaveAs dialog, IIRC).

I use a program from http://www.primopdf.com (free).

It installs as a printer driver and I can just print what I want to that PDF
file.

It's very nice.

--

Dave Peterson
Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosygucci View Post
i have an order form for my company on excel and i would like to send it on
pdf format can i convert my excel file easily to pdf format?

thanks

rosy

A very common website that helps to create pdfs from excel

http://www.pdftoexcelonline.com/

all the best
Thanks
Bala