Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default remove bullet from sheet in Excel, imported from Powerpoint

Hi guys, would appriciate your help with the following. I have an Excel sheet
where I copy information from Powerpoint presentations. When there is a
bullet in the powerpoint which I copy it is impossible to remove it from the
excel sheet. The bullet is not located in a particular field but 'floates'
(so to speak). It is not possible to click on the bullet or select it in any
other way. How do I remove the bullet?

Ps when I copy/paste to another Excel sheet the bullets are gone. However
this is not a solution since the file is huge and contains many macro's etc.
I promised my boss I would get rid of them so...

Paul