Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you turn off the clip board option?

Every time I use the cut and paste method for moving items, the clip board
opens on the right side. Is there a way for turning this option off?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

When clipboard is visible on right side, hit "Options" down at bottom.

I keep mine at "ctrl + c twice to show clipboard"

You can set it to never show if you want.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 4 May 2010 08:58:01 -0700, ras0407
wrote:

Every time I use the cut and paste method for moving items, the clip board
opens on the right side. Is there a way for turning this option off?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

View-Task Pane, drop down arrow, choose Clipboard. On the Clipboard click
Options. Uncheck €śClear the Show Office Clipboard Automatically€ť check box
and €śClear the Show Office Clipboard When Ctrl+C Pressed Twice check box.€ť

"ras0407" wrote:

Every time I use the cut and paste method for moving items, the clip board
opens on the right side. Is there a way for turning this option off?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With the clipboard open (Edit - Clipboard) click on the options button at
the button and uncheck the first 3 options (yes, Microsoft gave 3 different
reasons to show the space-hogging clipboard...)

--
Best Regards,

Luke M