Bev B

Default How do you to keep formatting in emailed spreadsheet?

I had a spreadsheet emailed to me (not as an attachment) and would like to
keep the formatting. If I copy and paste into a new spreadsheet from the
email it does not keep the formatting. Any suggestions?
David McRitchie

What are you using for your browser. Only Internet Explorer
is compatible with Excel and other Office Products.

Does not keep the formatting of what IE or previous formatting
of Excel cells. Are these dates, fractions or something of that nature.
---
HTH,

"Bev B" <Bev wrote in message ...
I had a spreadsheet emailed to me (not as an attachment) and would like to
keep the formatting. If I copy and paste into a new spreadsheet from the
email it does not keep the formatting. Any suggestions?

bj

unfortunately only to have them resend as attachment.