Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I make a graph with 2 "Y-Axes" at different scale?

I wish to make a Graph, with 0 to 10,000 pounds on the "Left Y-Scale" and 0
to 100% on the "Right Hand Y-Scale" Can this be done in Excel 2003? If so,
how is it done?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is definitely possible.

Click on your chart and select the Data Series you wish to have on a
secondary axis. Right click and "Format Series". On tha Axis tab, select
secondary axis and it will show up on your chart.
--
If this helps, please click "Yes"
<<<<<<<<<<<

"Kevin" wrote:

I wish to make a Graph, with 0 to 10,000 pounds on the "Left Y-Scale" and 0
to 100% on the "Right Hand Y-Scale" Can this be done in Excel 2003? If so,
how is it done?

Senior Member

Location: Hyderabad
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSc Chem Eng Rick View Post

"Kevin" wrote:

I wish to make a Graph, with 0 to 10,000 pounds on the "Left Y-Scale" and 0
to 100% on the "Right Hand Y-Scale" Can this be done in Excel 2003? If so,
how is it done?
Yes, possible.

You can play with secondary axes and can have % values of data.

Right click on chart and choose secondary axes
-you can play with axes.

I have attached sample spread with graph.

Thanks
Bala
Attached Files
File Type: zip Graph.zip (14.9 KB, 256 views)