Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find value without openig the file

hello is there any way to find a specific value in excel file which is not
currently not opened howeveranother excel file is open...so is there any
wayout to find by giving any command...

Regards,
radha
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Radha

One way is to type the whole path/address of the file and relelvant
sheet/cell reference:

like

='C:\Documents and Settings\User\Desktop\[Wars.xlsx]Sheet1'!$B$34