Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Line charting the same series using data from multiple sheets?

I have data for each day of the week per sheet for four weeks, ie 4 sheets.
I'd like to line chart this data on the same series using the data from each
of the four sheets continuously.
eg. graph (sheet 1) mon, tue, wed, thur, fri, (sheet 2) mon, tue, wed, thu,
fri, (sheet 3) mon, tue, wed, thu, fri, (sheet 4) mon, tue, wed, thu, fri
on the same series

Please help
Thanks,
Aaron
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use formulas in a summary sheet to link to the separate data sheets,
then plot the summarized data.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier