Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default VBA extraction of a part of the cells content

Hi all (is Luke still listening?),

In Range(Cells(rijrij, kolkol), Cells(rijrij, kolkol)) I want to extract the
part after position (say) 18 and before position 29.
I forgot what VBA instruction does the trick. Please help because I can't go
on with my work.

Jack Sons
The Netherlands

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

First, it looks like you can just use:

cells(rijrij, kolkol)

since the range is a single cell.

msgbox mid(cells(rijrij, kolkol).value, 19, 10)

Start with position 19 for a length of 10.

--

Dave Peterson