Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default template for dvd collection

I'm looking for some DVD movie collection templates. Can anyone help?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Browse the Template Gallery

http://officeupdate.microsoft.com/te...ry/default.asp

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 26 Apr 2010 14:28:03 -0700, David
wrote:

I'm looking for some DVD movie collection templates. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you have Access then that is a much better option for this type of
thing... XL can do it but it is like putting in screws with a hammer.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson