Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Add text to cliparts

I have a clip art (picture) which has a macro assigned to.
When I move the pointer to it is swaps to a hand.
I would like when this happen to display some text as it happen with regular
commands on the command bar... like "cut" on the scissors

How can I do it?
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Place a cell Comment in the same cell as your picture.

--
Regards
Dave Hawley
"Alberto Ast" wrote in message
I have a clip art (picture) which has a macro assigned to.
When I move the pointer to it is swaps to a hand.
I would like when this happen to display some text as it happen with
regular
commands on the command bar... like "cut" on the scissors

How can I do it?
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Dave but pictures are not one to one in a cell... actually I have 6
pictures in one cell and in order to place one on each cell I will need to
redo the whole program since it is a large format with too many things on
it....
any other idea?