Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the links in Excel at one batch?

Hi all, Good day!

Please help me with the following issue:

How do I do the following in Excel?

Suppose in an Excel sheet there are lots of links, linking the cell to
other sheets,

There are millions of such links,

how do I change the links to another sheet name at one batch?

I hope there is a "Find/Replace" for these links?

Thanks a lot!
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Saved from a previous post:

If you used Insert|Hyperlink, then you've noticed that edit|replace won't touch
those hyperlink addresses.

If you used Insert|hyperlink (xl2003 menus), you'll have more work to do. But
the good news is David McRitchie has done most of it for you:

look for:
Fix Hyperlinks (#FixHyperlinks)

If you're new to macros:

Debra Dalgleish has some notes how to implement macros he
http://www.contextures.com/xlvba01.html

David McRitchie has an intro to macros:

Ron de Bruin's intro to macros:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/code.htm

(General, Regular and Standard modules all describe the same thing.)

--

Dave Peterson