Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Autofit

I have an excel sheet that I have set "wrap text" on most cells. I have no
merged cells however the autofit will not work. I dont know where/how to fix
this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Maxine,

I've had the same issue and found that autofit works, in my case once an
entry is made in an adjoining cell on the same row! We live in a crazy world,
LOL.

It does seem that once you manually change a cell height from the default,
that can kill the autofit function.

I'm interested to see others' comments here (isn't spreadsheeting...fun...?)
:-)

"Maxine" wrote:

I have an excel sheet that I have set "wrap text" on most cells. I have no
merged cells however the autofit will not work. I dont know where/how to fix
this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What happens when you try it?

How long is the text in the cell that fails when you try it?

--

Dave Peterson