Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default find and copy it..

hi all...

hoping u can help me for saving my time.
i have a master data in sheet 1 with more than 1000 rows.
and now in sheet 2 i want to copy data from master in sheet 1 which some
condition.
i.e
in sheet 1 Col A(ID), col B(name), Col C(city), Col D(address), Col
E(birthday), Col F(Status) etc (until col J(Note))

now in sheet2 i want to copy some data which conditions:
if ID="23", name="bob" and city="NewYork" then it will copy all row from col
B(name) til Col J(Notes).

thanks in advance

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Use AdvancedFilter;