Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Search and Replace, or Add New Row

I am using Excel 2003.

Worksheet1 contains columns
(A) Invoice
(B) Name
(C) Address
(D) P.O.# ... and others.

I need to perform a search of column A using an invoice number and if it IS
FOUND, then replace the entire row with new data.

If the invoice number IS NOT FOUND, then I need to add a new row.

Is there a simple way to do this?