Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Column link

This is great!
Ok Next question:
I need to link every cell in column e worksheet 1 with every cell in column
j worksheet 2.
Its for closing balance in Jan, and opening balance in Feb.
Thanks all
James
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi
i think this might work..
on sheet2 cell J1 enter......
=sheet1!E1
copy down as far as needed.

regards
FSt1

"james" wrote:

This is great!
Ok Next question:
I need to link every cell in column e worksheet 1 with every cell in column
j worksheet 2.
Its for closing balance in Jan, and opening balance in Feb.
Thanks all
James

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

='[Customer record.xls]Sheet1'!J2