Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default can quadratic equations be solved in excel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Yes

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Send me private message (get my email addy from my website) and I will send
you a same file
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have a look at these files stored in my Microsoft Skydrive folder
http://cid-162119ff97286948.skydrive.../Quadratic.xls
This one uses VBA
http://cid-162119ff97286948.skydrive...c%20Solver.xls

best wishes