Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Key Board shortcut to Status bar

Hi,

can anybody help in getting know the key board short cut for Status Bar in
Excel from where we know the count,max min, avg or sum of the amounts.

regards,
radhakant
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi, Radhakant !

can anybody help in getting know the key board short cut for Status Bar in Excel
from where we know the count,max min, avg or sum of the amounts...

AFAIK status bar has no short-cut key(board) :-( see this pages:
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/statusbar.htm
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/shortx2k.htm

hth,
hector