Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Rating

please Sir:
if i take salary as 1000 $ per month , and this amout increasing annually by
10% it comes 1100$ then 10 % for next year and so on....
how can i find out the change rate periodcally for 10 years
means .. what will be my salary at month in the year 10??
--
Eng.kareem Elsafty
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Starting salary in a1 and then this in A2 and drag down

=A1*1.1
--
Mike

question.

"Kareem" wrote:

please Sir:
if i take salary as 1000 $ per month , and this amout increasing annually by
10% it comes 1100$ then 10 % for next year and so on....
how can i find out the change rate periodcally for 10 years
means .. what will be my salary at month in the year 10??
--
Eng.kareem Elsafty

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

"Kareem" wrote:
if i take salary as 1000 $ per month , and this amout increasing
annually by 10% it comes 1100$ then 10 % for next year and so
on.... how can i find out the change rate periodcally for 10 years
means .. what will be my salary at month in the year 10??

Who knows? You might get fired next year. Just kidding...

=FV(10%,10,0,-1000)