Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how can i make a line inserted in excel be straight

I have created a form in excel. There are lines in it where you would leave
space for instance for your name to be written. When I draw a line -
sometimes I can get it perfectly straight, but more often it is slightly
crooked. Any tips on how to guarantee it to be straight?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Fred Smith has offered the best solution, but if you absolutely must use a
line, try holding the [Shift] key while drawing the line. Using the [Ctrl]
and/or [Shift] key(s) have various effects while drawing lines and other
drawing objects.