Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default updating Data links

I have two spreadsheets A and B both with multiple tabs. Spreadsheet B in
linked to Spreadsheet A. I changed the name of one of the tabs in spreadsheet
A with out having B open. When i opened up B I notice a ton of "#REF"
symbols. This is because the tabs name that it is looking for is no longer
availible. Is there a way to update this has a whole instead of having to
link all 500 cells individually.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Have you tried simply opening workbook A and giving that renamed tab its old
name back, and then opening Workbook B. Then with both open, again change
the tab name in A and see if that doesn't clear matters up for you.